After a project prints, many times the next (and more costly) step is getting the piece in the mail. Garner’s in-house mailing services mean maximum accuracy and savings. We’re open 24 hours a day, so we can easily accommodate your time-critical mailings and handle multiple mail drops.
Rest assured your data is secure. We handle all data internally including programming, management, even the purchase of mail lists. This means we can take your project from procuring your mail list to addressing, complete personalization, and mail dropping across the nation.
And in order to get you the absolute lowest postal rates, we always…
- NCOA certify to reduce returned mail and lower overall postal costs
- CASS certify to ensure you pay the lowest possible mailing rate
- Deal with any requirements from the post office ahead of time, including tabbing and addressing requirements, saving you headaches on the backend
In addition to full-color personalization variable printing and addressing, Garner also runs four high speed inkjets with inline tabbing and has automated inserting capabilities. That means we can handle even large quantity jobs quickly and accurately (over 1,000,000 pieces of mail a week internally). Nationally, we have the largest network of digital presses to coordinate even the largest mailings.
- (2) Videojet high-speed inkjets with inline tabbing
- (2) Kirk Rudy high-speed inkjets with inline tabbing
- Automated inserting
- Jumbo inserting available