Please follow the guidelines below when submitting artwork for grand format printing.
- Save your final artwork at least as 100 dpi at full size.
- If the graphics are saved as vector art, resolution doesn't matter. The files may be sent at full size or scaled down proportionally.
- If scaling down, a preferred ration is 1" = 1' when at full size. Any ratio is acceptable as long as the scale is specified.
- When sending the final artwork to Garner Printing, please save all files as CMYK.
- Outline all fonts and embed all images.
- Include artwork in the native file format. (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
We accept: .ai, .eps, .pdf, .psd, .tif
It goes without saying that we appreciate your attention to detail (but we'll say it anyway). Thanks ahead of time for double-checking your work against our guidelines. When your final files are ready to send to press, please either email them or upload them to our ftp site. Please contact your Garner Printing representative for your user name and password.